TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing Real Ale Trail ticket(s), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Real Ale Trail Terms & Conditions of Sale
Your possession of a Real Ale Trail ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All tickets for Real Ale Trail bought online are subject to additional booking fees.
- Tickets are sent to be collected from your chosen venue, which you select while booking.
- If you cannot attend the event due to reasons out of your control your ticket will be transferable to another trail of your choice.
- Tickets bought are non-refundable.
- Without a valid ticket, entry into the Real Ale Trail bus will not be permitted. Defaced or altered tickets will not be accepted.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the event.
- Persons under 18 will not be permitted to attend a Real Ale Trail.
- Ticket Holders who are under 25 may be questioned upon entry and when trying to purchase alcohol and should bring personal identification. All bars operate a Challenge 25 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked.
REAL ALE TRAIL GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied under-18s at any venues during the event.
- The Real Ale Trail reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists or activity providers and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation.
- The email address used at the time of purchase will be added to our mailing list. We send out emails containing essential communications and information about the event. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of one of our emails, but please be aware that if you do, you may miss important event-related communications.
FILM & PHOTOGRAPHY
By buying a ticket and attending any Real Ale Trail event you are consenting to be photographed, filmed and sound recorded of your participation in any event. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed it is your responsibility to inform a member of staff at the event if you do not want to be filmed or photographed.
CHANGES TO EVENT
Where reasonably necessary, the organiser of the Event and/or the Venue reserves the right to make alterations to the published Event programme.
We aim to operate the service as advertised in our timetables but there may be occasions when journeys take longer than expected and or services may need to be diverted or cancelled due to factors out of our control. These factors may include, without limitation, traffic congestion, road traffic accidents, road works, road closures, major public events, adverse weather conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances. We do our best to overcome delays but can not be held responsible for delays out of our control. We do not guarantee the availability of a seat or be able to board the vehicle if full.
REAL ALE TRAIL CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- All tickets and vouchers purchased are non-refundable. We cannot offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather or changes to bus timetables.
- In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances of events beyond the control of the organisers, refunds will be made.
- Personal arrangements including babysitters, travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which has been arranged by you are at your own risk and will not be refunded by The Real Ale Trail.
REAL ALE TRAIL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Admission to the venues is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Real Ale Trail accepts no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to people or personal property during the Trail.
- Access to the buses is only allowed from the dates & times stated on the website.
- Tickets bought online will be exchanged for wristbands at the venues on the Trail, chosen by the customer when booking and will be available to collect two weeks before the event and up until the day of the event. Wristbands are non-interchangeable and need to be placed on the wrist to gain access to any of the buses and should not be removed until after the event. We cannot replace lost wristbands.
- No glass or alcohol whatsoever will be allowed onto the buses.
- No sound systems are allowed on the bus.
- Open, uncontained fires are not allowed during the event. Chinese lanterns, fireworks or smoke canisters are not allowed during the event.
- No illegal substances may be brought into the venues or onto the buses and illegal substances must not be used during the event. Any illegal substances found will lead to prosecution.
- Security staff have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to the event, should there be a suspicion that prohibited items are being brought onto the bus. Anyone refusing to be searched on entry or during the event may be denied access to the buses or venues.
- Security staff have the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
- The Real Ale Trail organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or instruct security staff to evict any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with site rules, licensing conditions or other reasonable requests of the event.
- Attendees are not permitted to bring their own alcohol to the event.
- Ticket holders are fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the Event.
- Whilst the Event Organiser takes every care with the staging of the Event, I accept that I must take all reasonable precautions for the safeguarding of my person and of my property during my participation in the Event.
- Ticket holders must drink responsibly and not purchase alcohol for under 18s. For more information about drinking responsibly visit https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/
- No pets are allowed to attend the event.
VENUES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The management of the Venue reserves the right to refuse Ticket holders admission to the Venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a Ticket is void.
- The management of the Venue also reserves the right to request that Ticket holders leave the Venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. By way of example, the Venue may remove a Ticket holder who:
1) has behaved in the Venue in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the Venue has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
2) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may cause a breach of the peace; or
3) in the reasonable opinion of the Venue is acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or
4) fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age.
- You must comply with instructions and directions given by Venue staff and stewards.
- No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour.
- The Real Ale Trail is not responsible for any changes to entertainment or drinks advertised prior to the event.